Friday, April 24, 2009

The Interview


Only a few weeks ago, I was lost. I did not know exactly what I wanted to write about, and I was having trouble finding people to interview. Now, I have already had one (really good!) interview, and have another one lined up! The interview I had on Wednesday was with Ron Falzone, a Film Studies professor at Columbia University. Seeing as my topic is about film censorship, he was the perfect person to interview. He always gave a long and informative answer to all of my questions, and he said a lot of things that would fit right in with my paper. Mr. Falzone also gave me a series to watch, and movies to see that would help me understand the time when movie ratings were becoming a hot-button issue. Although I was really nervous at the beginning of the phone interview, it was really easy once we started talking. So, the first interview was a success!

No comments: